Disposable virus sampling tube
Product name: Disposable Virus Sampling Tube(Kit)
Function: Specimen collection, transportation and storage
Component: Oropharyngeal/Nasopharyngeal Swab, 5ml /10ml Tube with Preservation Solution
Capacity: 1-3ml fluid/3-6ml fluid
Swab Material: Nylon Flocked Swab or Sponge Swab
Tube Material: PP
Cap Material: PE
Storage: Room temperature
Validity: 12 months
Oral Swab(30mm or 48mm breakpoint)
Nasal Swab(48mm breakpoint)
Throat Swab(80mm breakpoint)
Non-inactivated or inactivated
Red or transparent color
1) Pharyngeal swab specimen: use a oropharyngeal sampling swab to wipe the posterior pharyngeal wall and tonsils on both sides with moderate force, avoiding touching the tongue; and quickly immerse the swab head in the preservation solution, then break the swab head along the breakpoint and discard the stick.
2) Nasal swab specimen: use a nasopharyngeal sampling swab, gently insert the swab head into the nasopalatine part of nasal meatus, stay for a while, then slowly rotate to exit; and quickly immerse the swab head in the preservation solution, then break the swab head along the breakpoint and discard the stick.
The specimens should be transported to the corresponding laboratory within 3 working days after collection, and the storage temperature should be 2-8 ℃; if they cannot be sent to the laboratory within 72 hours, they should be stored at - 70 ℃ or below, and the specimens should avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
1. Adding virus stabilizing ingredients can maintain the activity of the virus in a wide temperature range and reduce the decomposition rate of the virus (Non-inactivated type)
2. Contains virus cleavage and virus nucleic acid preservation solution, which can quickly cleave the virus to release nucleic acid and store the nucleic acid stably (Inactivated type)
PRODUCT DISPL AY
Individual Kit Package
1. No directly contact the preservation solution.
2. No soak the swab with preservation solution before sampling.
3. This product is a disposable product. It is only used for the collection, transportation and preservation of clinical virus samples.it can not be used beyond the intended purpose.
4. Make sure the good sealing of the package. If the package is damaged or has expired, it shall be prohibited to use.