Self-collection Cervical Swab Kit
Matters Needing Attention
Product Name: Cervical Sampling Swab (Kit)
Intended Use: Cervical specimen collection , self-collection
Application: Specimen PCR test, EIA, Virus Culture, Disposable Gynecological Examination
Material: Medical Foam Tip, ABS Stick and Sleeve, Tube
Validity: 2 years
STEPS FOR USAGE
1.Sampling in a semi-sitting and lying position.
2. Open the product package, take out the sampling swab, and remove the sleeve.
3. The operator holds the bottom end of the handle and slowly inserts the swab from the vagina until the safety baffle touches the vaginal estuary. Note: The sampling head is not rotated out here.
4.Rotate the handle clockwise 6-7 turns to rotate the sampling head out of tube for vaginal sampling.
5.Hold the handle and twist 4-5 times in the same direction. Note: During the twisting process, keep the safety baffle touching the vaginal estuary.
6.Gently withdraw the sampling swab from the vaginal opening, and continue to rotate the handle until it can no longer be rotated, so that the connection of the sampling head is completely exposed.
7.Open the cap of the preservation solution tube, put the sampling head into the cell preservation fluid, shake 15-20 times up and down, and tighten the cap of tube to complete sampling.
1. No sexual life history; Avoid using in period of menstrual, pregnancy and lactation;
2. Avoid the use by women with genital tract lesions (injury, surgery, inflammation, tumor) or who have recently undergone cervical surgery (cryotherapy, electrocination, tapering, laser). Acute cervicitis should be treated first, and then sampled after recovery;
3. Do not have sex or bath for 24 hours before sampling; Vaginal irrigation or intravaginal medication should not be performed within 3 days prior to sampling;
4. Those who are in critical condition and may be in danger of life during the examination;
5. This product is a disposable product with independent packaging, only for personal use, one kit for one person, not allowed to share.
6. Do not use when the independent packaging is damaged, the sampling head is exposed to the tube or the sampling head is separated from the tube;
7. The product has been used by a large number of people, and the sampling swab operation is safe and painless, but it is still recommended to do it in the company of others;
8. If bleeding or persistent pain occurs during sampling, please stop the operation immediately and go to the hospital for treatment.
9. When using, pay attention to the expiry date of the product, the expired product is strictly prohibited to use;
10. Pay attention to the packaging mark and check whether the package is damaged. If damaged, it is strictly prohibited to use.
11. Dispose according to medical waste treatment method after use.
The virus is composed of a nucleic acid molecule and a protein or only a protein, which is small in size and simple in structure. Because there is no cell structure, the virus itself can not replicate, but the nucleic acid gene into the host cell, with the help of the latter replication system to replicate new virus. After collection of virus samples, in order to maintain the activity of virus samples, prolong the survival time of viruses in the samples, or inactivate viruses with lysate, only some important components of the virus (such as nucleic acid and antigen protein) are preserved and transported in the preservation solution.
The disposable virus sampling tube is composed of sampling tube, cap, VTM preservation solution and / or sampling swab.
[Storage conditions and validity]
Storage conditions: normal atmospheric temperature
Note: after the sample is embedded in the sampling tube, it generally needs to be stored and transported at 2-8 ℃.
The specimens should be transported to the corresponding laboratory within 3 working days after collection, and the storage temperature should be 2-8 ℃; if they cannot be sent to the laboratory within 72 hours, they should be stored at – 70 ℃ or below, and the specimens should avoid repeated freezing and thawing.